- Email only:
- Informal quick summary of what is going on with the case – the “nuts and bolts”. Can be sent via voice memo or written email. Just gives a direction on the case and where you need to go with it.
- For example - "lymphoma, multi centric. may be involving the spleen and liver. recommend FNA of lymph node, spleen and liver. “
- QC Evaluation:
- Brief instructional/educational voice memo or written email with no diagnostics. Designed for a quick refinement of technique when you are just missing a few details.
- For example – “kidneys are vertical, bring the tail of the probe cranial or go intercostal to flatten; you are missing complete adrenals because you are approaching them obliquely; refer to our No Adrenal Left Behind educational campaign for adrenal approaches”
- 10-15 minute in-depth video of one of your scans with voiceover; detailed technique evaluation and recommendations.
- Critique designed to give specific direction on improving scanning technique for those who are missing essential views completely or who need assistance in multiple areas of their scanning.
- May be requested with or without a written diagnostic report. Good to do once monthly to ensure maintenance of and improvements to skills.
- For an extensive list, click here to browse all of the ultrasound educational services SonoPath offers.
What other types of educational telemedicine™ services do you provide besides the traditional report?